- Jo file reading: Multiple improvements to .jo file reading including a fix when opening a workspace with Clone gates.
- Export/Concatenate: fully-featured and improved keyword-based naming and batch concatenate features.
- Cell Cycle & Kinetics: Along with other platforms, moved front and center, with multiple improvements to each platform.
- Compensation: Parameter selector added when compensating 15 or more fluorescent parameters.
- Continued modernization of the user experience with fast access to Platforms; more updated icons; and re-organization of the Populations, File, and Power bands to allow easy access to Apply Template to Workspace.
- Plugins: Multiple improvements which allow any algorithm to be plugged into FlowJo. (Plugins will be released here and on the FlowJo Exchange in October 2015)
- Graph Window: User can now enter float numbers in the manual gate dialog.
Reliability & Performance Improvements:
- Performance improvements to calculations within the workspace, opening workspaces, and significant optimization of boolean gate calculation. Many improvements to user interactivity while calculations are occurring.
- Internationalization removed.
- More than 145 issues resolved, please see the Exhaustive Release notes notes for details.
Enterprise Users: This version of FlowJo is not backward compatible with FlowJo Enterprise 1.4. It will work with the soon-to-be released FlowJo Enterprise 2.0.