In addition to the 8 open positions posted last week, we have a really exciting opportunity for FlowJo users worldwide to join our team --
FlowJo, LLC in Ashland, OR, is seeking a technical support person to support the Company’s products, which are used to drive research in cancer and infectious disease. Technical support at FlowJo is responsible for effective communication to the customer base and accelerating their transition from curiosity to discovery through: email (including written and graphical modalities), phone calls, and video conference call. This position will report to the Senior Technical Support Specialist.
We are looking for an inspired, skilled individual passionate about helping individual researchers to join our team. If you consider yourself an outlier and would jump at the chance to bring the next generation of single cell research tools to market and support these products with exceptional customer commitment, please contact us. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the U.S.
- Team player.
- Versatile, self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in group settings.
- Strong desire to help customers solve problems involved in the use of our research software, and capable of teaching/demonstrating our unique feature-set to a wide audience of user proficiencies (brand new students up to very experienced tenured professors)
- Willingness to go the extra mile to assist customers.
- Passion for Science
- Positive attitude
- Natural, education-focused communication style (written and presentation)
- Assist customers by phone and email
- Communicate needs to engineers
- Continuously improve Flow expertise
- Provide customers with the best possible support for any issues they encounter.
- Assist with upcoming projects whenever able.
- Find and troubleshoot bugs in FlowJo
- Produce documentation
- Liaise with other departments (Science & Design, Sales & Licensing, QA and Information Systems and Technology)
- S. Science or equivalent experience
- Customer service experience
- 3+ years laboratory experience with flow cytometry and FlowJo software.
- Full-time, on-site, salaried position.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as paid vacation & sick leave.
- On site workout area, CSA & other benefits.
- Some perks of working on the FlowJo team involve challenging problem-solving in a fun atmosphere of outdoor loving, dog friendly folks from a broad set of backgrounds, in the beautiful Rogue Valley.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Dr. Tyran (ctyran [at] flowjo [dot] com).